List of documents required:
For Resident Individual
Fresh application form.
A/c payee cheque / Demand Draft / Pay order favouring Sundaram Finance Limited.
As per RBI's KYC norms Photo Identification and address proof of the first depositor are mandatory. For Photo Identification copy of any one of the following documents has to be provided.
- PAN card
- Voter's identity Card
- Driving license
- Bank passbook with photo
For Deposits up to an aggregate of Rs 50000/- copy of any one of the following documents can be accepted if any one of the above documents is not available.
- Office/College/Pensioner Identity Card
- Letter from a recognized public authority or public servant verifying the identity and residence of the depositor to our satisfaction.
- Recent Salary Slip of the first depositor.
In case the address mentioned in the above document differs from the current address a copy of any one of the following documents should be furnished as proof of residential address.
- Telephone bill
- Bank account statement
- Letter from any recognized public authority
- Electricity bill
- Ration card
- Letter from employer.
Know Your Customer (Documents for Non-Individual accounts):
- Name of the company
- Principal place of business
- Mailing address of the company
- Telephone/Fax Number
- Certificate of incorporation and Memorandum & Articles of Association
- Resolution of the Board of Directors to open an account and identification of those who have authority to operate the account
- Power of Attorney granted to its managers, officers or employees to transact business on its behalf
- Copy of PAN allotment letter
- Copy of the telephone bill
For Partnership Firms
- Legal name
- Names of all partners and their addresses
- Telephone numbers of the firm and partners
- Registration certificate, if registered
- Partnership deed
- Power of Attorney granted to a partner or an employee of the firm to transact business on its behalf
- Any officially valid document identifying the partners and the persons holding thePower of Attorney and their addresses
- Telephone bill in the name of firm/partners.
For Trusts and Foundations
- Names of trustees, settlers, beneficiaries and signatories
- Names and addresses of the founder, the managers/directors and the beneficiaries
- Telephone/fax numbers
- Certificate of registration, if registered
- Power of Attorney granted to transact business on its behalf
- Any officially valid document to identify the trustees, settlors, beneficiaries and those holding Power of Attorney, founders/managers/ directors and their addresses
- Resolution of the managing body of the foundation/association
- Telephone bill
For terms and conditions in detail please refer our Deposit Application available in our website.
Click here to download the Sundaram Finance's application form for deposits.